13.11.09

Voice From Gujarat


 A River :


The Ganges is the holy river but I think that the water of Ganga is very polluted and it is like poison.

I like to see the river,alone,sitting on a rock, at the sun set time The saffron colour reflecting in its water.I like to think n be alone at that time. Many a poet has got inspiration from the river for the River is a beautiful thing, is priceless and romantic.

Many romantic and sad scenes in films are set with a river in the background night when there no other sound than that of the river. Then it is awesome for it is wonderful to realize the river through its sound.

People says that our sins are washed out by bathing in Ganga. But I believe that all rivers are holy. If  our sins are to be washed out by bathing in Ganga,then we will become pure but the dirtyness of our sin will remain in the river. Then how can we call a river pure or impure.
If there is a river i will bath there for a long time and share my thoughts with rivers for I .
can trust them. They dont open up and tell our secrets to others.

-Dhruv Mehta,14 yrs

No comments: