15.5.12

A girl child

Eva is a girl !


Well, whats new in this?

A lot for a person like me who lived a tomboyish life.

For our new home, which is white inside and outside, she is unhappy with colours- why not pink and green?

Everyday she spends 2-3 hours to wear duppatas as sari and she gets engrossed in that act so much that she forgets the time span.


One day she has asked for a lipstick to me. We have one now.
She is not happy with her fixed gold earings- cz she likes to change them frequently. She manages to wear hanging earings on them.
She comments on my dressing : "this dress suits u. this one is,well..."

She likes to draw mahendi designs and she draws it neatly,very very fine lines. And not comfortable with brush-paints.

She has a good hand, arranges things like a super mom, knows few receipes and can cook few items (good and bad for me), has a strong taste bud, likes suger-salt in a little more proporations. My food is dull-boring-not testy for her...Ya,ya, I am learning !


She go on singing self made songs-few about my boring behaviour.

She listens every bit of sound spoken around her.
and much more.

For a time being, I keep my educational ideas for a halt and let her be what she likes to, just intereferring with questions or suggesting ideas in whatever she is doing.

I am writing this because at first I found this a bit unusuall as I was not like her. Keeping aside my educational(?!) plannings irritated me.

Now, I am trying to understand her and accepting that she is not unusual but normal and she is learning, every moment and that is education,too.

SUggestions and comments...much needed please.

No comments: