20.7.12

Life is joy

How do children see the illness of their relative adult?


Usually, they do not take it seriously.

They cannot be ‘serious’.

If the teacher is not well physically, students will not maintain quietness in the classroom for more than five minutes.

If the teacher is friendly, they would rather ‘disturb’ the teacher with questions about illness.

Sometimes, yes, sometimes they take this matter differently and remain ‘good behaved’.

I don’t know why so, as I have experienced this for one or two times only.

Eva is also not attending my illness.

She is as she is, playing, singing, chattering, dancing.

I tried to address her that I am not well and I expect support from her, just to understand how she looks at it.

Nothing !

But, today, all of sudden, she was attentive to me.

She asked me for medicine, arranged kitchen and when I was cleaning utensils, she asked me to leave it and that she will do that.

Meanwhile, she was also coming to me for her needs as well.

Funny to an adult eye.

For a child, life is a play, a curious encounter to the present.

Seriousness is an illness created by domesticated adults.

Life is non-serious, its joy!

No comments: